12.15.2013

What happened yesterday night

This is not important, but I just had to post it. I got the sudden urge to post about it. So, what happened yesternight? after a week full of tests, me and my friends finally got our break. 'Break' as in party-ing instead of resting at home. We went to Djakarta Warehouse Project 2013, where we got to rave all night. I don't want to say much about it and just share you some pictures instead, so enjoy (I guess)


Awesome performance by David Guetta. You may not see it, but yes, it was that crowded.


Erm, that's just me and my brother.


And curse the rain because it messed up my shoes. Badly. 



2 comments:

  1. OMG sadly we did take a pict together! all of us :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes we did! (All of us but Tobia) But Nabilla has it ._.

      Delete

Share your thoughts!